1. You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older, or have the permission of your parent or guardian, to access any services of cuemeup.com
2. You must register with cuemeup.com to become a Member and to receive any of the member benefits or services, and your membership in cuemeup.com must be in compliance with the laws of your country and/or more localized government.
3. Members must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to accumulate any information or derive any financial benefits from cuemeup.com.
4. Our human members must have Internet access and an email address to be eligible to receive any of the privileges and benefits of membership in cuemeup.com.
5. As a member, you are subject to the terms and conditions enumerated in this Agreement, and you understand that your cuemeup.com membership may be terminated and cancelled for violating any term or part of this agreement.
6. Currently cuemeup.com services are free, but you understand that we reserve the right to charge a fee for our services at any time in the future.
7. We offer each member a Personal Webpage, with personal search data posted for your convenience. However, at the end of the day, you are responsible for keeping track of your contacts.
8. As a part of registering at cuemeup.com, you will select a user ID and password that will allow us to enable our services to you. We ask you to change your password often.
9. Cuemeup.com will not be responsible and will be held harmless for any incidental, consequential, direct, indirect or special damages due to the fraudulent use of your personal information, your registration information, or any information garnered from any email sent to or from cuemeup.com.
10. In the case of suspected criminal activity, if cuemeup.com finds out, the Member authorizes cuemeup.com to act on belhalf of the website and the membership in contacting any relevant law enforcement or financial institutions; however, it is not the responsibility of cuemeup.com to investigate any allegations of criminal matters.
12. Cuemeup.com, and all of its content and processes, ARE BEING PROVIDED TO MEMBER “AS IS”, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CUEMEUP.COM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAMS TERMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OFFERED BY CUEMEUP.COM, OR ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR PURPOSE OFFERED BY AN AFFILIATED MERCHANT, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR RESULTS ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
13. IN ADDITION, CUEMEUP.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND CUEMEUP.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE CUEMEUP.COM WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INABILITY TO PURCHASE ITEMS WITH AN AFFILIATED MERCHANT.
14. Cuemeup.com reserves the right to terminate any Program, or its website, at any time with notice. Program termination notice will be provided according to the applicable laws. Cuemeup.com will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination where such failure is caused by an error in your email program, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check for your email online, or your failure to inform Cuemeup.com of a change in your email address.
15. Cuemeup.com may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Member Agreement page of the cuemeup.com Website regularly to determine whether this Agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this Agreement, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.
16. Email your questions, claims or disputes to cuemeup.com support, and ‘support’ will work toward resolving it. All interpretations of cuemeup.com Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of cuemup.com. In the event that an error is made by cuemeup.com, your sole remedy shall be the apology by cuemeup.com and/or any necessary technical changes to mediate future similar problems.
17. Force Majeure. Cuemeup.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
18. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. Cuemup.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
This Agreement constitutes the common terms between you and cuemeup.com, and in order to keep your active status as a member, you must agree that you have read the above closely, understand the terms, and agree to abide by them.